Program 06: Hanoi - Son La - Dien Bien - Lai Chau - Sapa
(6 days 5 nights)
Day 1: Hanoi - Mai Chau - Moc Chau (lunch, dinner)
- Morning: Departure for the visit of Moc Chau. On the way, stop to visit Mai Chau - Hoa Binh, visit the village Lake, discover the stilted house and customs of the Thai people here. Arrival in Moc Chau, lunch in a restaurant, then check-in at the hotel to rest.
- In the afternoon, we leave to visit the Dai Yem waterfall about 100 meters high, visit the Ban Ang pine forest and visit the tea gardens of the Moc Chau farm around the hill.
- Dinner at a restaurant with local specialties and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Moc Chau - Son La - Dien Bien Phu (lunch, dinner)
- After breakfast, proceed to Son La, admire the picturesque mountains and forests of the north-west with the Thai villages on the banks of Song Da, visit Son La prison, To Hieu peach and Son La museum.
- Lunch in a restaurant, then departure through the Pha Din pass for the city Dien Bien,
- Arrival in Dien Bien, dinner and check-in at the hotel.
Day 3: Relax Muong Phang - Men village (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- After breakfast, guided tour of the Dien Bien Phu countryside headquarters, Vo Nguyen Giap general tunnel, the countryside commander, visit the Pa Khoang lake resort. Lunch at the restaurant.
- Guided visit of the Historical Museum of Dien Bien Phu, visit of A1 Martyrs Cemetery, Hill A1 - where there are 644 tombs of martyrs of the Vietnamese People's Army who died in the Battle of Dien Bien Phu. Visit the De Castries bunker, the Muong Thanh bridge, the Nam Rom river, the monument of the victory of Dien Bien Phu.
- In the evening: Visit the cultural village Men. The program finishes at 22:00, Night at the hotel.
Day 4: Dien Bien Phu - Phong Tho - Sapa (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- After breakfast at the hotel, departure to Sapa. Follow the path along the Na Nam Phong Tho River
- On the way, visit the Palace of King Thai: Deo Van Long. Lunch at the restaurant.
- Continue through the majestic Hoang Lien Son Mountains, the O Quy Ho Pass and then visit Fanxiphan - the roof of Indochina. Arrival in Sapa. Check-in at the hotel and then rest.
- Dinner at the restaurant, free time to discover the city and the market of lovers (only Saturday evening).
Day 5: Discover Sapa (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- After breakfast, the guide will take you to visit and buy souvenirs at the Sapa market. Then visit the Sapa church - a magnificent building of the French architect, visit Mount Ham Rong and enjoy the pristine natural landscape.
- Afternoon: visit Cat Cat village - located 2 km from the town of Sapa, discover the life of H'mong ethnic minorities, visit the traditional villages and souvenir shops of brocade like scarf, shirt, skirt, bag Hand ...
- After dinner, you are free to explore the city and spend the night at the hotel.
Day 6: Sapa - Hanoi (Breakfast, lunch)
- After breakfast. Check-out then en route to visit the Thac Bac Falls.
- After lunch, return to Hanoi. Transfer to the hotel. End of our services.
Price: 313EUR / person *
* 10% off the tour price when you buy your airline tickets at Hit Voyages
The price includes:
- Recent car, air-conditioned with driver
- Hotels 3 stars: 2 persons / room, in the odd case 3 persons / room
- Meals on the program
- Entrance fees to venues according to program (1 time);
- Experienced Guides
- Mineral water 1 bottle / day
- Travel insurance.
The price does not include:
- Supplement single room
- Drinks with meals
- Personal expenses not included in program
- Telephone, linen ....
- Tip for guide, driver
- The program applies to groups of 10 people minimum, if there are less than 10 people, the price per person will be adjusted according to the actual number.
- If the children do not travel with their parents, a power of attorney must be certified by the authority of the place of residence.(The following information has not been translated.):